Examples of issue-specific workshops, where participants can leave with small changes that make big impact. Our team can custom-build a workshop suited to areas you want to address.
- Why Relationships Matter
- Going Beyond One & Done Programming
- Earning the Right to Be Heard with Teens
- Engaging Youth Through the Middle School to High School Transition
- Embracing a Strengths-Based Approach with Youth
- Not Doing It Alone: Mapping Community Resources
- Modeling Self-Awareness and Self-Care for Youth
- Behavior & Boundaries
- Vulnerability & Shared Experiences
Circles of Change Cohort Training
Multi-month, biweekly, live course that can be adapted for virtual as needed. It includes immersion into foundational SEL theory as well as practical application including: Program Design, Asset-Mapping, Engagement Strategies, Implementation, and Measuring Continuous Improvement. This cornerstone course follows practitioners through their practice, providing opportunities for organizations to collaborate and access consultation throughout the course.
Like every nonprofit, our Institute seeks to be financially sustainable. We price professional development opportunities at the most economical level possible while also maintaining the highest-level of quality.
However, we know our fee structure may be a barrier. For this reason, we offer up to a 20% partnership discount to organizations interested in a longer-term relationship or may be able to recommend resources that specifically focus on supporting professional development for youth programs.